Thursday, March 13, 2008

Quarters and dimes


Tonight Erin put Landon to bed. Landon asked him to sing the "Quarters, nickels and dimes" song. Erin said "But I don't know that song." (Neither of us have ever heard this song). So Erin asked him to sing it. This is Landon's song:

"Quarters and dimes.. . . Quarters and dimes.
Slide 'em in my piggy bank.. . . Slide 'em in my piggy bank.
And if anyone comes and tries to steal'em, I'll take out my gun and shoot them.
And if you want to steal more. . . just take it from your parents.. . La la la la la....."

As violent as he seems, he can be quite the sweetie. The other morning he was reading on the couch and I was doing dishes and he says "Hey mom?! I have happy feelings in my heart for you right now..." Ohhhhhh. What a sweetie. We hugged and kissed. I love my boy!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Okay, this is cracking me up! How funny is Landon!!!! Kids are hilarious!

Brooke said...

I love Landon's HERO face in that picture! What a stud!

nicole said...

Oh Landon how I love you! I seriously miss that kid! Thank you for posting that song Megan. I was cracking up and I know Justin will take great pleasure in it when he reads it!