Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spring-a-ling-ling





Spring was amazingly beautiful this year in Boston. I think mostly because it was the longest winter of my life! We came back from Washington and all the blossoms were on the trees. I think I cried a few times out of pure joy. Here's some spring pics.


Our home in Boston.




Many days spent at the park. Taylor could swing the whole time.
Landon, however, doesn't take his swinging time quite as seriously.




Landon learned to ride his bike with out training wheels
while we were in Washington. He's pretty good now.
He only gets frustrated when he attempts
to "mountain" bike up grassy hills or on real trails
or when he tries to do pop-a-wheelies
and ends up face planting.




"Yeah, I'm totally awesome dude..."




Landon and Taylor's costumes for the 80's dance at church.


My friend Angi and I entered the dance competition. We scored
high and took home the gold. Angi definitely has skills. I, however, just
look hideous. Kind of like a muppet.


Taylor dancing the night away with "the boys."
(aka Erin and Landon)




Cutie Taylor, on a stroll with the mama while Landon
is doing face plants off his bike.




Taylor went to town on this apple. She and dad had a great time
seeing who could take the biggest bite.

3 comments:

Megan R. said...

Megan - I love your costume! You guys are hilarious! I miss having you around so much. I can't believe you won the dance comp. while you are like 8 months prego! Enjoy your spring.

Lesley said...

Megan I am not one bit surprised that you took homw the gold!!!! That is so awesome! I wish I could have been there to see it! Did you do the worm? Love the costume! Are you seriously 8 mos pregnant and look like that? You look great!!!! Love the kids costumes! What a great time! I need to get out to Boston! It looks gorgous!

Brooke said...

Boston ROCKS! We're so sad to be leaving:(