Monday, September 22, 2008

Tape and the Recycle Bin

All you need, really, to keep a kid busy is masking tape and a recycling bin full to the brim with boxes and plastic containers. Mixed, of course, with anything else that can be found around the house. Here are Landon's inventions. He literally spends every waking moment he has in the playroom "inventing." To me the room looks like a tornado hit, but to him, it's an amazing new world that he has created. I don't dare try to clean it up ( I wouldn't anyway--that's his job!).





This is a tugboat/submarine. At one time there was a little army dude inside. We have yet to give it a whirl in the tub.



A rocket ship. It also at one time had a handful of toy bulldozers, cement trucks, backhoes.
All, of course, to build a city in space.




This is a guy. Notice the "eyes" in the second picture. Yes, they are taped onto
a sleeping mask.



Here he is in all his glory.

Man, my son is cool!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Amazing little creative mind! Love Landon!!!

Lesley said...

He is hilarious!! I love it! Seriously so creative!!! Reminds me of his mom!!! I miss you guys!