Thursday, October 23, 2008

Taylor is Two!!




I can't believe Taylor is two years old! She had the best time on her birthday. She is feeling quite girly these days, now that she has baby dolls, and tea sets, and purses, and jewelry. She still plays with balls and cars and guns, though. Her actually birthday pictures are in the works. We took these pictures for her two year old photo shoot. She thought she was so cool. I think it was her best day. Man, I love this girl!!




































8 comments:

Scott and Carol Decker said...

happy bday taylor...cool photos too. I wish I could figure out how to make my camera do cool things like that. I can only teeth pictures look cool:)

Megan R. said...

Taylor is a beauty and Megan, you are so talented with the camera.

Ann said...

makes me so sad that they are growing up! her pics are adorable-did you do them? we miss you!

DJWK said...

Hey guys! I am "spying" as Dan calls it.. Holy Cow, I forget that everyone is growing up. Taylor is absolutely beautiful! We hope everyone is good..and Happy Birthday Taylor!

Brooke said...

What a princess! She's beautiful!!! Maybe Benson can take her out someday?:)

Angi said...

Could she get more adorable!? And the photography is awesome!! Good job mom!

Molly said...

These pictures are amazing! She is so cute!

Lesley said...

WOW!!! These are adorable and amazing Megan! So Cute! She is so pretty.