Saturday, November 15, 2008

Boot Camp




It's been two weeks now since Taylor went to boot camp--potty training boot camp, that is. After the first day, she was pro at going #1. I thought "My child is a natural!!!" However, she's not so natural at going numero dos. It's been a couple of days since she had an accident so horrible it led me to almost burning her cinderella undies (although, they are now in some land fill somewhere). But as disgusting as accidents are, Taylor couldn't be cuter. She says "sorry" if she soils (great word, eh?) her pretty panties and does the poo poo dance if she makes it. She struts her stuff and is feeling very much like a big girl. Once she masters numero dos, she will be a full fledged underwear wearer and graduate of potty training boot camp 2008. Way to go TAYLOR!!!!


Good thing she's wearing a swimming bubble. She's very safe.

2 comments:

The Dorsey Family said...

Isn't potty training the worst part of parenthood.

Yes, we have just mastered the potty training bit...and now I am done. I never want to do it again. Brooklyn was horrible, but mastered #1 the first day. #2...took a while to say the least. urgh.

It sounds like she got it though. Way to go. I'm impressed.

Molly said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute! Good for you and potty training. I am months and months away from even considering potty training with B. How old was Landon when you potty-trained him?