Saturday, January 31, 2009

I love this winter!!!!

I finally know why Erin feels so sentimental for his winters in Ottawa. SNOW!!! I must admit that plain ol' cold and blustery winters are really not top on my list. But add snow and crazy storms and I'm as giddy with excitement as the kids are. I mean, I still get up in the middle of the night not only to feed babies but to look outside to see if it's snowing yet. Here's some pics of Erin running home from the train in an ice storm and one of our many snow hikes.


















This is a small lake frozen over..


and Erin and Landon walking out on it to see if it was frozen through.
Is that safe? They came back alive.


Taylor is good for about an hour. On this particular outing, we
ended up staying out for about two. Needless to say, they
were both crying when we got home as their fingers de-thawed.
Is this considered abuse?













X

1 comment:

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

Megan! I have been looking for you for SUCH a long time. How ARE you doing?!?!?!?!?