Sunday, June 21, 2009

April 2009

Hmmm.....April 2009.....here it is....


Easter/Erin's 36th Birthday
(great times had by all--except Taylor who thought
the Lemon Meringue pie was a little too tart)





One of my many on-going projects
(Yes, that is fabric. Yes, I am attempting
quilts for my children. Isn't it a right of passage for all mom's?)



Wingaersheek with good friends
(I think I've been here every month since Feb)









More of Landon's Creations









Trip to Ottawa for Dad Palmer's 60th Birthday
(We found a pretty cool hike on the way there)












Dad's Birthday Gift
(Looks easier to ride than it is)









Landon, Taylor and the Cousins











Ryan, Jessica, Kyuss and McKenzie surprised everyone by
flying home for the big party



Taylor and Grandpa time



Singing at Grandpa's party



Grandpa blowing out his candle







Hey, isn't this grandpa's birthday!!??!!



It was great to see family...



...and Audra hanging upside down in her carrier...



...and Derek eating his cupcake in one bite...




...and my crazy brother in-laws...





...and finally the end of a wonderful party and visit.

8 comments:

erin said...

It is so lovely to see that my little sis hasn't fallen off the blogging earth forever. you must've been posting this between when I checked the first time this evening, then went to close the window and the new post was there! Lovely surprise. I miss you guys, thanks for posting the pictures!!

Lesley said...

Great pictures Megan! Your father in law is buff! Seriously! Looks like you guys have been doing lots of fun things! Your kids are so cute! That picture of Audra by herself is beautiful! You look great Megan. Hope your having a good summer! Please post pics of the quilts when they are done! The fabric is cute!

Angi said...

Megan SERIOUSLY could the pictures get any cooler?!! You put "professionals" to shame.

Andrea said...

Ahh what a fun weekend! Sweet Pics Megan, ur so pro!

Pete and Repete said...

Where is the "click here to make a comment" button? It's okay, my wife violates the 4-5 picture per reader-friendly post limit as well. Happy 36th, Erin. -Speaking of which, when do we start sayin "30 something"? I need to get a list of these unwritten rules. -no, I'll just start my own.

-And I'm blogging from work. The Army's great. No business stress at all. Do you guys know where you're going in the Navy yet? How was your last year in Boston? You should come to Germany.

Brooke said...

Yes... come to Germany!

Also, Megan, teach me how to take wonderful pictures. I'm more and more impressed everytime I look at your blog...

Also, you need to blog more. I love seeing your darlings. Those matching dresses are too cute!

Wow, is Erin really a dentist now? WOW!

Okay, come to Germany... NOW!

nicole said...

Hey guys! What happened to you!? Justin has tried to call Erin and left several messages and never a call back! He will soon be moved to the bad cousin list if we don't hear from you guys! Are you in Maryland now? Email or call us! We really need to catch up!

erin said...

Nicole,
Megan's computer crashed and she cannot get on to post. Erin is in officer training until the end of July. I have had decent luck calling Megan's cell and occasionally home number to get ahold of her. Try that before moving them to the bad cousin list :-)