Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Light Breeze


At dinner Landon always asks Erin to tell him a story. So tonight's dinner time story was about when Erin went to the hospital for his appendectomy.
They gave him his hospital gown.
He strips down and put's the sexy number on.
With the ties in back.
A nurse comes in.
He asks where the bathroom is.
She gives him some vague directions.
Erin gets up and leaves his room in search of the bathroom.
A while later, with no luck finding the bathroom he sits down to rest.
On a surprisingly cold bench.
Male doctor walks up to him.
Male Doctor: "Excuse me, but I'm the only male on this floor and you might want to cover up a bit more."
Erin: "What do you mean. I am covered up."
Male Doctor: "Well, all the ladies keep looking at you and whispering."
Erin stands up.
Feels a nice breeze upon his buttocks.
Realizes his little bum-bum has been hanging out the last 10 minutes on his stroll to the bathroom.
He confidently walks back to his room past the nurses.
Puts on another robe on top of his other one.
This time with the ties in front.
We all had a good laugh at dinner tonight.

6 comments:

GFM Boston said...

I swear your blogpot is the most hilarious one I've ever seen. What a great story!!! How are you doing?

Carol Giles

Lesley said...

That is too funny!!!! Good story. Thanks for the laugh. Hope you guys are doing well.

erin said...

I can't post on my blog b/c I am laughing so hard at yours! Why do the funny things happen to your family and in mine...almost never?! I will catch up here soon though. Love ya! ps. any word on Aretha?

Jenn K said...

Megan,
I found your blog through Scott and Carol's which Robyn Dorsey passed on to me. Are you lost yet? Anyway, just wanted to shout out a hello from your really old EFY counselor (and friend) Jenn and Ryan Kilstrom. Your family is beautiful. I hope all is well considering the difficult circumstances your experiencing in your extended family. Take care! -Jenn

Ashley said...

Those poor nurses. Erin, I know you think they were saying good things about your arse, and I'm just picturing you walking back to your hospital room thinking you were the man. I love that story.

Brooke said...

I thought that kind of stuff only happened in the movies:)

I think Erin was playing dumb... he totally wanted to share the love!