Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Landon's newest creation

Landon uses scissors quite often. I don't supervise because he is usually cutting cardboard, tape or paper to use in his building projects. I laughed so hard when I came up and was surprised to find him cutting something other than the usual. This is what I found....









He wanted fast shorts, but was quite disappointed he cut his warm up pants so short, they turned into a skirt. He thought he looked cute in his skirt and wanted to show it off to Taylor. Sweet tan lines, eh?

5 comments:

Angi said...

Those are HOT....and cool.

erin said...

It's ok that you didn't comment, I understand the "mother of three" title and what it entails. I will put up another blog shortly about the first day of school and bus rides whenever I get to see my boys get on the bus and get a photo...you know?! Love Landon's buns BTW!!

Lesley said...

How funny! What a cute/smart kid! I love it!

bostonshumways said...

wow....sure glad Hazel hasn't figured out that she could cut clothes, I'm not sure she'd be as good of a fashion designer as Landon is.

Brooke said...

Shirts are tough too... look at kilts!