Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Graduation

No, I'm not referring to Erin's. Today, Taylor officially graduated from potty training. I was in the shower and she was happily playing with my make-up brushes and buttons, but when I got out she wasn't there. Then I heard it. "Mo-oooooooooooooom!!! POO-POO!!! POTTY!!!!" So I ran to the other bathroom (yes, in the nude) and there was my sweet little 2 year old on the potty with nice sized you know what in the toilet. Oh, what a proud moment for us both. She did everything all by herself--I, of course, did the wiping after that one. The next hour she tried to do everything by herself and literally strutted around almost on tip toes trying to be bigger. Isn't it the best when they know they've succeeded and are so proud of themselves? Happy Graduation Taylor!!!!

8 comments:

Megan R. said...

Way to go Taylor! Brynn is working on learning to use the potty but unfortunately she's scared of normal toilets and will only go on her little potty (but won't sit on anybody else's).
Someday...

Ashley said...

Congratulations! Big day for all of you!

erin said...

Kaia and I are officially jealous...Ok maybe more me than Kaia but you catch my drift. Woo-hoo Tay-Tay. One throne conquered!

erin said...

PS I am sending your comment about the hair over to Erin as we speak...just kidding...but very funny :-)

Pete and Repete said...

Benson and I are looking forward to graduation as well. He's been skipping class lately, though, and I think after finals he might be held back a year. -We miss you guys. -Any word on where you're going next?

hillmans said...

Hey there beautiful! This is Stephanie (Brownell) Hillman! I came across your blog just going link to link and here you are! You look amazing by the way for having 3 children. It's so fun to see your cute family. I have 2 little girls that are tons of fun. McKenna is 3 and Madison is 1. Hope you are doing well!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

Hey Megan! I was looking at Ticia's blog and wondered who emltbp was, so I checked it out. So glad I did. I love this blog thing. It is great to keep in touch with everybody. This is Debbie (Palmer) Puckett, by the way. You look great and your kids are so cute. It sounds like life is good, especially with a new potty graduate! Congratulations! It is something I am dreading doing in the next year or so. :0)

Megan R. said...

Megan, where are you guys? Are you okay? Post something soon!