Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More of Summer 2009

This was our last day in Boston. We spent it with good friends and of course, we were at the beach. It was a perfect summation of what I loved best about Boston. Never thought I would say that I miss the great state of MA, but BOY HOWDY (thanks A), I MISS IT!!!!!!


Crane Beach--one of the best


What a treat to see these peeps






Laughing victoriously because he smashed a clam shell---
with a living clam still in it.


How did this one get so big....and gorgeous?!!



The kids loot


Boys will be boys...they rolled it all the way to the water
to see if it would float.


Meanwhile, this young lad was ready for war.
Sweet machine gun, B.



Taylor's new boyfriend.






This one kills me. The only other person Audra has
EVER offered a hug to. She didn't even want to
hug Erin when he came home from his officer training.


My kids sure love this gal.





5 comments:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Where are you guys moving to? Your pictures are so good! You sure do have a talent!

Lewis Family said...

Your kids are adorable. Hey send me your email address. I want to email you and tell you something. My email is sherraelewis@hotmail.com. Thanks...talk to you soon!

Elwell Family said...

Looks like a blast. Good luck with the move and we miss you!

Marissa said...

Glad to hear you made it safely to your new home! We miss you and hope to keep in touch!

Teeps Peeps said...

Megoo, have you ever turned your camera around and taken a picture of yourself? That was the most wonderful day on the beach with you. I'll treasure it forever.