Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Prayers and Boxes

Landon: Mom, I know how Jesus answers so many prayers from so many people at the same time.

Me: Oh, yeah...

Landon: Yeah. There's these boxes...rectangular boxes....in space. And they have holes in them. And prayers float up there on pieces of paper. And then when it's full, the box floats to Jesus and he reads them super fast. Like, all at the same time.

Me: Hmmm....sounds like you've really thought about this.

Landon: Yeah, I can see it in my head right now. The boxes are purple, the meteorites are blue, and then I can see the earth too...

Landon: Mom, I bet Jesus has a big TV where he can watch everyone on earth and know how many prayers are being said on each continent. So He sits there with his remote control and can see that one continent has 12 prayers being said and another continent has, like 8.

Mom: Hmmm...you know, I bet Jesus probably knows so much, he doesn't even need a tv to know all the prayers that are being said.

Landon: You mean, he wouldn't even need the boxes?

No comments: