Wednesday, August 4, 2010

June's Boston Trip


The short trip to Boston was much needed. Kids had a blast and the ladies had a blast. We miss you all--terribly!!! Just wait till you come out to Oki and see the beaches here.


I miss you!!


Friends, high school photos, stories, eighties hair, pregnancy test...could there be anything better?



Wingaersheek



Guess who?



What a cute couple...it's ok, Chase, Audra said she'd still marry you even though
you threw her out of the van....



This is not in Boston, but it's Taylor gettin' sexy with the swim diapers

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm going with Taylor in the Spider costume.... yeah, no?

PS I'm jealous you and Ash got to hang out. We should meet up somewhere and do a ladies trip... you tell me when and I'll be there... Oki? London? NY? I'm game!