Friday, August 6, 2010

Room Service

Taylor sat on the potty for a pretty long time yesterday. I smelled something funny and found that the toilet was clogged with nastiness. We talked to the front desk to get a plunger before any big mishap occurred, but instead, they sent the Japanese room service. And they didn't have a plunger. They came in with buckets and gloves. I was a little scared to see exactly what they were doing and how they were un-clogging it. I never did find out. They just came out and said "Done!" A little embarrassing. I really must say, the people here are sooo nice--they pick up Landon's lego's that he's left out, they fold Taylor's underwear and clothes that are on the floor and I'm sure they'd change Audra's diaper if I asked, and they'll even go so far as to un-clog a poopy toilet. Now that's service!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Megan!! It's your long lost friend Andrea! Ryan said he found you on facebook and gave me your blog address so I thought I would check it out. You have the cutest family! I have a blog but haven't updated it for a couple months. Send me an email and I will give you an invite. andreaevans1021@yahoo.com. I have thought about you over the years. It will be fun to catch up again!