Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lil' somethin' somethin..

Mt. Nago Hike--felt like home.
Rain, then a moment of clearing, then rain and rain some more.







Road Biking--our new love.
Well, I think I'm in love with my bicycle more than Erin. I dream about it and caress it each time I pass it. Sometimes I whisper in it's ear how much I love it (do bikes have ears? If they did, I would whisper in them). Thanks for getting' us out there, riding buddies in Oki!





Cape Zanpa Light House
I'd been bike riding out to this light house and wanted the family to
see it. However, the day we decided to go, there was a
huge storm. It was awesome! The only down side
was that we couldn't all enjoy it together. One of us had to
stay in the car with the baby.
















Myka's favorite binky.
Good thing she's the daughter of dental professionals.



Taylor's last day of preschool.
Now she is attending the school of mamma. I hear it's the best school this side of the Mississippi. That would then include the entire Western half of North America, Central America, and South America. As well as Hawaii, Guam, and Australia and all other small islands in between. But... maybe we live East of the Mississippi? Anyhow, I guess it's the best school in the world.


Baby Myka's Blessing Day











Finally...
what my sandals looked like after 6 months of wearing everyday.
Hey, don't judge. It's hard to find shoes on this island!



3 comments:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Wow! You guys are having so much fun! You baby is such an angel!

Brooke said...

Oh Mego... I miss you SO MUCH! I love hearing of your adventures.

What's with the road bike... what about a mountain bike? Peter and I haven't tasted the life of a road bike yet, we hear that once we do we won't go back to our mountain bikes. We'll see. I just want to get back on a bike PERIOD! I gotta pop this baby out and then wait for 6 months (for you it takes about 6 days) to feel/look human again:)

Yeah, you look hot on your bike! How do you do it so quickly? It secretly makes me jealous. But I like you too much to hold it against you!

Myka... yeah... darling! I can tell she's nursing well. She's so CUTE! And your other girls... beautiful.

And when did Landon become a man? He's huge.

Well, we miss you guys. When you come back to WA and need a place to crash... mi casa es su casa!

The Palmers: said...

You guys are the most adventurous family of 6 (with little chilrens too!) You guys are awesome. Keep the pics coming!

Myka is a doll! I want to just squeeze those cheeks! The kids are growing up so fast!

Love to you all!