Monday, November 7, 2011

Taylor turns 5





T--Truthful.
She really wants to do what is right. And tells me when she does something wrong.

A--Always Helping.
If I want something done, I know who to ask. And usually I don't have to ask because the task is already done.

Y--Yes!
I can count on Tay to say Yes instead of "Why?" "I can't." "No." " I don't want to." "I have to go to the bathroom." "My legs hurt."

L--Lover.
She really does love everyone. And wants to hug everyone. And kiss everyone. S.O.S!

O--Obstinate.
This girl wants it her way. But really, what girl doesn't?

R--Rely on.
She is really a person you can really on. I hope our friendship will grow because she's the type of friend I want.



Tradition: Sleeping on the tramp on her birthday



Birthday Party: Beauty Salon



Birthday Party: Prince Charming arrives

Dancing with Prince Charming



The Cake

Taylor came struttin' in one day while I
was teaching Landon at school and says
"Ya, I'm a rock star. I rock. Ya!"


1 comment:

Tracey said...

It has not been that long. How can Taylor look so grown up!! Looks like a rocking party!! I can't wait to go to her first rock concert!!