Sunday, November 13, 2011

Camping: Okinawa Prefectural Forest--Onna Village



We went on a weekend camping trip with some good friends of ours.  All of our neighbors were friendly Japanese people that tried to speak our language.  Funny that we are in their land, and they are trying to speak our language.  They were so nice to the kids, but our kids are still shy Americans.  I hope they get better.  At this particular campsite, they had a bike track, down hill grass skiing (it was too wet for us to try, but we will be back when it's dry--hey, I just rhymed), hiking trails, a roller slide and a zip line.  We love camping!! 










1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was seriously about to email you and ask you about your baby, because I hadn't seen a trace of her in your posts for, oh, about the last six months. Good to see she is alive and well- and CUTE! I guess she's hard to photograph when she's likely on your back a lot.