Saturday, March 1, 2008

What do you do in your free time?

Boston is a great city. At least we think it is. We're not quite sure. In fact, we have no idea. In our free time, we don't go to the city. We do other things...



Such as going to petting zoos with
unicorn cows....





Attending crash up derbies
(aka demolition derby; herby derby; whatever
suits your fancy)...





Camping at Hermit Island, Maine (it rained the whole time)...




Chillin' at Melrose, Wakefield hospital...




Ah, yes...the beach. One of our favorite places...




Hangin' with Ozark Mountain Man
(Erin grew this out when I took the kids to
Washington for 2 weeks.
It was like kissing a new man--although quite ticklish)






Some of our free time we spend in Ottawa Ontario Canada.


The Parliament buildings. Many U.S.ers don't
know but, Ottawa is Canada's Capital.

This is the family I married into. You can
see why I tend to like them.

A favorite Canadian past time--curling. We play
every Christmas with Erin's family. And
you think hockey's rough...

Ottawa is a very "active" city. I ran this race last year.
I'm the one in the red shoes--#11...Just kidding. I almost puked
running this race.


And finally.....where Erin spends all his "free"time.


The End.



5 comments:

Megan R. said...

HA! I love your blog Meggo!
Why was Erin in the hospital? Was is that weird illness you were telling me about? Camping in Maine looks a lot like camping in Washington...lots of rain! Keep blogging, I love seeing what the Palmer's are up to. Oh, by the way, do you know if baby #3 is a boy or a girl? Or are you guys not finding out?
Love ya,
Megan

Nicole and Justin said...

Justin and I are also wondering the same thing? What happened to Erin? Why the hospital? And, a unicorn cow. That is so funny! I love it! Congratulations on a girl! You need to teach Taylor to say GIRLS RULE!!! Also, Justin LOVED Landon's car lift. He thought it was awesome!

megan said...

Erin was in the hospital for his appendectomy last year

Rock'n Deb said...

Hi there! We just read your blog for FHE. You guys RULE!

Wish you were here with us playing in the 6 feet of snow we have laying on the ground. We were snowed in over the weekend. We loved it!

Keep taking good care of each other. See you at Easter.

Love, Grandpa and Grandma Palmer (alias Dad and Mom)

Brooke said...

That Hermit Island camping trip was super fun! I loved the rain... I guess because Peter did ALL the work and I hung out with Benson.

PS That horned cow is sad. That can't be real.