Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Landon!!!!!



Landon turned 5 on July 24th. His grandma from Ottawa was in town and his friends Toby and Ben came over to celebrate. He has been asking me "How many days is it until my birthday?" since January. We love this kid. He's funny and smart and easy going and a good brother and happy and a good friend and I could go on. We can't believe he's been ours for 5 years.












(Landon wanted more cake, so he thought "why not lick
the thing the cake came on?")

4 comments:

bostonshumways said...

Megan!

I just got back to civilization and checked your blog. So nice to feel caught up.....but....I NEED TO SEE THAT BABY! Congrats on little Audra....can't wait to see pictures and get back there and help you with something....and see her in real life.

Beautiful pictures by the way. I get back Tuesday night, so let me know what I can do to help you!

bostonshumways said...

oh, and Happy Birthday to Landon....O h, and I can't wait to hear the birth story.

Shane and Michelle said...

Megan it is so great to catch up and see pictures of your new baby girl. She is a cutie! She seems to favor your husband around the eyes from the pictures. I love the name you picked for her. Audra is beautiful. I'm glad you had such a smooth delivery. I think it's great that you could do it in a birth center. I do mine at home so I kind of understand the peaceful feeling your talking about. But, the difference is, I always look like a pile of poop after I have a baby, how do you manage to look so great? :)

Brooke said...

Typical... Landon, Toby and Ben all running around in their undies! I love it. We sure miss those boys:)