Thursday, April 21, 2011

Okuma






On the northern tip of Okinawa, the military has a piece of property that they've made into a resort. We rented a room for a few days. We were there with one other family for the entire time. It was a bit stormy, but check it out! Look at the water! We all enjoyed each other and besides what's in the pictures, I will remember my 8 mile run (the last one I did was years ago). Through a tiny Japanese town, right on the ocean, past some grazing cows (memories of Enumclaw)--pure awesomeness!


1 comment:

erin said...

I am reading this just minutes after returning from my 7 mile run (never done before, thankyouverymuch!) in that lovely cow town Enumclaw...past not one, not two, but three pastures full of those very same cows! It is almost like we were there together, but separate...bummer about that last part. Missing you!